THINGS I DID IN THE TIME SPAN OF DECIDING TO WORKOUT AND ACTUALLY MAKING IT TO THE GYM
Motivation is difficult to achieve, but looking good isn't.
- •Fed my dog"Breakfast" (it's 4 pm)
- •Watched an hour and seven minute episode of American Horror Story HotelFollowed by a forty-eight minute episode of Girls (it wasn't the new season, don't worry).
- •Took my second dose of antidepressantsAnd confirmed my refill of higher dosage mood stabilizers
- •Waited for my roommate to leave so I could use her protein powderI had my own I could've use, but she was being a bitch so I used her more expensive and deluxe powder that only rich moms with a Xanax problem would buy.
- •Cleaned up my dog's shitBecause she apparently had plenty of time to digest her break, little shit.
- •Leave my house, arrive at the gym.Dope.
- •But upon pulling in to the LA Fitness parking lot, I take 2 extra laps around the entire shopping center to finish cramming to Ed Sheeran's version of "In Love with the Coco."I hate myself
- •To conclude, I would like to include that this is the first, and only Ed Sheeran song I've ever enjoyed.And there will never be another.