2015 IN PICTURES
I'm realizing that 2015 was filled with people who love me relentlessly, and for that I'm forever thankful. (Sorry that this realization also means relentless cliches)
- •JanuaryRang in the new year with some guys who were by my side all 4 years of college
- •FebruaryWent to my last sorority formal. Even though sororities kind of suck I learned a lot and made some of my greatest friends
- •MarchHad my last ever dance show 😢 Dance is something that's kept me sane for the last 14 years of my life
- •AprilWent to a Predators game with @miranda after a rough day. I had broken up with my boyfriend a few days before and then my car broke down and the friend I was with left me to wait for the tow truck alone so she could go hang out with her boyfriend. Miranda and @joetro22 came to wait with me and bought me chocolate covered pretzels from a fancy chocolate shop across the street. It's one of the truest acts of friendship I've ever experienced ❤️
- •MayI graduated from college!
- •JuneI spent two months living in Hoboken, NJ this summer and fell in love with New York City. And the friends that came to visit me while I was there
- •JulyFound out that years can pass and true friendships will be just as meaningful and fulfilling as ever
- •AugustThe first family picture my family has taken in years!
- •SeptemberSpontaneously drove to Knoxville to comfort my friend during a break up because he had unwaveringly been there for me for all of mine
- •OctoberWent to the beach with the two best guys on the whole planet. Seriously, y'all, their friendship completes me
- •NovemberWent to my grad school Friendsgiving dinner and realized how much I truly love and appreciate these people
- •DecemberSpent 3 days in a cabin in Bumfuck, NH with my cousins and never wanted to kill any of the 11 people with whom I was sharing a bathroom. Proof that family ties are strong