WEIRD THINGS MY WEIRD ROOMMATE SAYS/DOES
I just finished an internship where they put us up in dorm rooms for 9 weeks. I had a roommate who was only a year or two younger than me, but made me feel like I was rooming with myself when I was in middle school.
- •Lays on her bed trying to imitate poses Victoria's Secret models do in bathing suit catalogs
- •"Is it cannibalism if you water an aloe plant with aloe Purell?"
- •Talks incessantly about the weird eye diseases of the tropical fish she raisesThis is while I was reading a book and continued for 10 minutes despite the fact that I didn't respond even once
- •Snaps her fingers in a Z formationNot ironically
- •"My older sister likes to think she's more mature than me, but she's definitely not because my boobs are 10 times bigger than hers"
- •Wears 5" heels when she walks to the grocery store at 6pm on a Wednesday because she "needs to break them in"
- •Spends hours playing Insanaquarium
- •Thinks 9 days is an appropriate length of time to leave leftover Thai food in our mini fridge
- •"Do it or else I'll kill you and your nonexistent cat!"This was her imitating our boss who would never say anything remotely like that
- •Thinks 9 days is an appropriate length of time to leave leftover Pho in our mini fridge
- •Specifically doesn't order fries at a restaurant because I ordered some and she figured she could just eat mineThis isn't weird so much as straight up rude
- •Thinks 9 days is an appropriate length of time to leave leftover mac and cheese in our mini fridge