Small story related to my Favorite Gene Wilder movie
- •Last year I took a class at the Harvard Extension School and on the first day of class we went around and introduced ourselves.
- •We had to stand up, say our name and something about ourself. I was middle of the pack so I had time to decide what I was going to say.
- •It seemed everyone before me said something interesting or was funny. And I'm getting kind of nervous at what I should say.
- •Then it was my turn.
- •I stood up and said, "My name is Matt, but most people call me [pause] Matt."
- •I know that line isn't LOL funny but I think I might've heard one chuckle in the whole class.
- •I like to imagine though, a few smiles on peoples faces who understood and appreciated the reference.