Things I honestly feel guilty about indulging in. I keep these addictions pretty secret, usually. Or at least the frequency in which I enjoy them.
- •Gloria JeansWhite Chocolate Caramel Cookie Chiller
- •Peanut Butter M&MsNot even regular M&Ms
- •MusicalsListening to them, and occasionally seeing/choreographing
- •AlcoholNot like daily or anything...
- •ClothesMostly tops/dresses/shoes
- •Sleeping inI'll even take laying on the couch
- •Some chick flicksLove Actually, The Holiday, The Notebook, Sweet Home Alabama, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, Safe Haven
- •Ice CreamOr Frozen Yogurt, Frozen Custard. Anything, really.
- •Panda ExpressOrange Chicken, White Rice
- •Dance CompetitionsBeing at them, prepping for them, watching videos of old ones, I'll take anything.
- •Holy Donut in Portland, MEDark Chocolate Sea Salt. Duh.
- •Aroma Joes (New England)Red Raspberry Rush
- •TanningI know it's bad for you. I get it and know I should stop. I just love having those few minutes to lay there and warm up. Plus, I look sickly pale.
- •Singing in the carI often avoid carpooling, just to ensure that I have a chance to belt it out. Shower singing is awesome, too.