THINGS I MISS
The 15th was three years since my brother passed away due to brain cancer. He was 29. I miss him terribly and thought I'd do my first list on the things I miss about him most. Also add things you miss about someone & share who it is! Let's remember them together.
- •His smileIt really is the best.
- •His giving spirit.Nothing he wouldn't do for someone else.
- •His laugh
- •The way he loves his nieces & nephews.They were the most important people to him.
- •His dedication to family & friends.
- •The bond him & my sister have. Nothing closer.
- •His hug.Being over 6 feet tall, his arms were so long. You felt like he wrapped them all the way around when he hugged you.
- •Watching the NBA finals & quizzing him.Lakers 4ever.