Things to Do Whilst Pumping at Work
Pumping is not exactly exciting, brainstorming ideas to make it more interesting
- •WorkI suppose I should log into this computer and try to get something done. But then there's the risk of bumping the bottles and spilling precious milk. Worst thing ever.
- •Reply to a couple of texts messagesBut I don't have much to say, I think I'm running out of interesting things to tell people.
- •Make a listThis new hobby goes perfectly with pumping! Where have you been all my life?!
- •Scrutinize every sound outside the doorThat could be someone about to enter... Should I yell out DO NOT ENTER? Can't they hear the sound of the pump?! Can't a girl get some privacy?
- •Debate how loud this pump actually isMaybe it just seems loud to me? Maybe I'm a little sensitive?
- •Check PinterestMaybe I should pin these recipes for fabulous dinners, that I'll probably never actually make. Or look at cookies... I need a snack.
- •Search bag for snackAlthough an old granola bar from the bottom of my pump bag sounds so appetizing, bending over runs that risk of spilled milk. Whoever said don't cry over spilled milk was NOT a nursing mom.