Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"I went to look at your Twitter and you were wearing cool pants"I don't think he's being genuine here, but you know that Wiz's pants are being hella googled right now.
- •"You let a stripper trap you"I'm picturing a Roadrunner/Wile E. Coyote situation and I'm loving it.
- •"I made it so we could wear tight jeans"Currently wearing skinny jeans. THANK YOU, YE! 💕💕💕
- •Mainstream hip-hype: when hipsters hype something all the way into the mainstream.
- •Brilliant idea: obstacle race for stoners called Tough Puffer. Cheetos at finish line.
- •Easiest way to diffuse an argument: call the other person "a freaking nut harvest." Tested and approved.
- •"Did you not hear all of that dank trap I've been playing?"
- •"I had to fax something today. TWICE."
- •"Sorry my grocery list has gone a little Sarah Palin, but: meat, beets, and some sweet treat. 'Mericuh."