Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
Like my seester, here are the movies I will ALWAYS stop what I'm doing to watch :)
- •BigI'll watch Tom Hanks read the phone book but this one is my very best favorite.
- •My Big, Fat Greek WeddingLove, love, love!!!
- •Big FishI cry every time.
- •HoosiersThe best sports movie ever!! Just my corn fed, Indiana raised, basketball players opinion :)
- •The LabyrinthThis was the 1st movie my dear, sweet husband & I watched together. I hadn't seen it since childhood. Sooooooo fun.
- •Mean GirlsSo many quotable lines from this movie! You go, Glen Coco!!
- •Peggy Sue Got Married"You mean, my whang?" Bwahahaha Nic Cage was soooo good.
- •Serial MomYou can't wear white after Labor Day!
- •The Shawshank RedemptionGet busy living or get busy dying.
- •13 going on 30Jennifer Garner is perfect & who doesn't love Mark Ruffalo?!?
- •Road to PerditionNow this one is NEVER on tv but it is my favorite movie of all time. Tom Hanks & Paul Newman, oh lawd. Everything about this one is perfect...the music, the acting, the set & wardrobe. Cinematic perfection.