REASONS I'VE YELLED AT BOB TODAY
Today was a great first day of the year and these were the minor quarrels I found myself involved in today...Bob did not respond to a single comment I made, I think he is trying to freeze me out.
- •I announced when I woke up that I would do absolutely nothing in the year of 2016...he asked me to make coffee so I yelled my resolution again
- •He told me that I didn't need to have meat in every meal...which I do understand but do not agree with
- •I squeegeed the garage floor muttering threats because we can't figure out a way for the floor to drain out the door. Then I turned the heat up and caused a small electrical fire to erupt (presumably because the of the excess moisture in the garage)... Then Bob happened to enter the garage at this point so...I yelled at him
- •McDonald's was cold...I told bob I was disappointed
- •Because I am married to him...I had to endure his family touring their friends around our house BUT first I had to clean the fucking place before they arrived
- •He climbed into the bathtub fully clothed and watched me do my hair and proceeded to fart...I yelled
- •I started this thing a while back where I would jab Bob when he least expects it to "prepare" him for a random attack and to teach him to always expect the unexpected...today he jabbed me back and it hurt...so I yelled at him
- •I tried to bring up the conversation him and I once had about how I over analyze lyrics in songs and made comment how Courtney agreed with him...he started to re explain his thinking...I yelled.
- •He called me by my 2015 nick name...this made me mad
- •I didn't like the new nick name he created for me for 2016
- •I tried to show him how proud of the list I just made about yelling at him I was...he didn't think it was funny or understand it...I yelled...he suggested I add it to the list.