BEST THINGS ABOUT THE BYE WEEK
Being a fan of a team on the bye means time to endlessly mock the bad things that happen to all teams actually playing
- •No stressRelax. Actually breathe during football. Don't have a coronary because it's not your team.
- •Drinking at home (See #CBSDrink)Have as many as you want you lush. No judgy looks from that couple with small children. No driving. Just sitting. And drinking.
- •Screaming. Whatever you want.See above about judgy looks. Also needlessly insulting teams and fan bases that you truly know nothing about just because you can.
- •NapsTerrible 3:30 hour? Take a nap so you can recharge for Pac-12 after dark.
- •Actually watching footballFinally. An understanding of why there's a real need to talk to your kids about an undefeated Iowa. Except for they're also on the bye.