I'd literally kill for...
Things that are few and far between in my life. Who am I kidding?! Let's say nonexistent.
- •Sleep or at least 7 hours straightWhy could I stay up drinking till 5am in my early twenties and still function the next day? Now I've traded in the boozed-fill nights for baby filled nights.
- •Perfect skin or at least normal skinI stopped getting major zit outbreaks after high school but they've left dents. Oh and I'm so sleep-ridden that I look beat in the face.
- •Hair or at least eyelashesAlopecia is a bitch I've gotten used to and defiantly defines who I am today. But I've always wanted to feel the wind blow through my hair again. Oh and stop constantly getting shit in my eyes.
- •A candy bar or at least a bite of chocolateGaining 60 lbs while pregnant isn't ideal and was gained way faster than its coming off. Diets are a struggle.
- •Dogs that stop shedding or at least can clean up their hairIt's literally everywhere all the time. I'm sure my son had swallowed enough to form several baby hair balls.