My Recommended Horror Films
These are my most recommended horror films.
- •Tale of Two SistersA family is haunted by the tragedies of deaths within the family
- •It FollowsA young woman is followed by an unknown supernatural force after a sexual encounter.
- •The BabadookA single mother, plagued by the violent death of her husband, battles with her son's fear of a monster lurking in the house, but soon discovers a sinister presence all around her.
- •CreepWhen a videographer answers a Craigslist ad for a one-day job in a remote mountain town, he finds his client is not at all what he initially seems.
- •A Girl Walks Home Alone at NightIn the Iranian ghost-town Bad City, a place that reeks of death and loneliness, the townspeople are unaware they are being stalked by a lonesome vampire.
- •The HostA monster emerges from Seoul's Han River and focuses its attention on attacking people. One victim's loving family does what it can to rescue her from its clutches
- •The Cabin in the WoodsFive friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.
- •Let the Right One InOskar, an overlooked and bullied boy, finds love and revenge through Eli, a beautiful but peculiar girl.
- •The Hills Have EyesA suburban American family is being stalked by a group of psychotic people who live in the desert, far away from civilization.
- •HushA reclusive author who went deaf as a teenager finds herself hunted by a deranged masked killer inside her isolated home, sending her into a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse in order to survive the night.