Random generalized favorite dead, dead and co, JGB, and pure form grateful dead moments
My first list.
- •The first time I ever saw Jerry Garcia live was spring of 89 in Milwaukee Wisconsin ..and my first scarlet begonias
- •89/90 one can never tell... JGB 4 of 5 nights at the wiltern theater ... Highlights promised land, squealing for dear prudence, all time fave how sweet it is..Perhaps the most important - other than my first show- was getting to the 3rd row for 'second that emotion' and having an extended smile lock with the man himself. Never to be forgotten.
- •Jerry and grisman Wakefield theater circa 1991-2. My first ripple. Dream
- •Dead and co. Forum Dec 30. My John Mayer induction. Viola Lee blues. The ice that had frozen around my heart to music began to melt and the healing began!
- •7/29 Sacramento, CA full circle. I got my ripple! And I think John Mayer saw me! No really, he looked at me right?