CAREERS I'D PURSUE IF MONEY WASN'T AN OPTION
- •Baby sloth batherThey get baths and make tiny sounds and drip dry and eat hibiscus. I want to do that for my job.
- •Farm Sanctuary calf and pig and sheep cuddlerI love visiting the Farm Sanctuary. I love kneeling in hay and holding large farm animals. That's a good job.
- •Cabaret singerJust singin old tunes. And drinking cocktails and telling stories.
- •Shakespeare workshop doerReading all the plays out loud around a table and dissecting them and then moving on to the next ad infinitum
- •Modern dance class takerNo performance requirement. Just class.
- •Dog petterJust professionally petting dogs all the time.
- •Novel readerI could be a proof reader if it really needs to be a proper job. But really I just want to read novels all the time.