Most Underrated Movies of 2015
Still catching up on screeners...
- •DopeSmart, fresh, and funny. Bonus: great soundtrack.
- •Ex machinaNothing good ever happens in houses that look like a Dwell editorial. Trust.
- •Goodnight Mommy.See above. Also, I know this movie is technically 2014 but didn't play in this U.S. until this year.
- •CreedCan we cast Michael B. Jordan in everything?
- •It FollowsApparently this was a good year for horror. Loved the art direction, the music, the decay of Detroit.
- •Sleeping With Other People.Sharp dialogue and winning cast.