The Women That Shaped Me Growing Up
- •Helga G PatakiGirlfriend may have seemed funny at the time, now we all realize that her crushing on Arnold was all of us.
- •Melissa Joan HartI was the tail end of the Clarissa phase, but I live for Sabrina.
- •Linda EllerbeeNick News was probably what shaped my future in journalism. We need more things like that.
- •Anastasia RomanovThe animated film opened up a lifetime obsession with Russian royalty.
- •Anne HathawayWe watched The Princess Diaries and drenched ourselves in Bath and Body Works glitter gel everyday in the summer.
- •Lori Beth DenbergI would argue she was the funniest person on All That. She was bold, quick, and confident.
- •The Powerpuff GirlsFighting crime and the forces of evil never goes out of style.
- •Britney SpearsI will never forget the most amazing moment of my small life: Britney's I'm A Slave 4 U concert. The fire. The snake. The coming of age.
- •Hermione GrangerIt's always cool to be smart, stand up for your friends, and fight for what is right.