Already on li.st? Open in app.
I follow a lot of fitness blogs for a girl that eats cookies for breakfast and gets winded walking upstairs
- •Why are you all after "a no BS trainer"?Looking at you, my fellow people on Yelp.
- •If BS means having bedside manner, give me all the BS
- •What trainer did you encounter that was giving you bullshit, really?I'm confused. I think you mean to say that this "no BS trainer" gets you results ....which leads me to...
- •Hi all 👋🏻🌸
- •Just jumping in here to ask a question or two !
- •A little context: I'm planning on organizing and housing my written pieces on a website!
- •Almond Milk Lattes and Kind CashiersAlternatively, Things That Put Stars In My Eyes 😍
- •I Promised Myself I Would Write a Book When I Was On Laughing GasWho knew the day you get your wisdom teeth out is the same day you make such serious commitments?
- •How to Care Too Much and Come Across Awkward In Every WayReal talk, does this title read awkwardly too? What is wrong with me?
nice people saying nice things
- •DOG SITTING GUYS
- •Bonus: someone loves me, snaps and all :')
- •Bonus: cOOkies too??! Ty @lizelle ! 💕
- •What a horrible sentence
- •What's the word for this?
- •Wrong wrong all wrong
- •I used all of it giving the performance of my life on the drive here.
- •Hope you understand.
- •Yours sincerely 📝💌
Alternative list title: I am Psycho
- •I walk through the automatic doors of Whole Foods with pep in my step
- •Fresh flowers and colorful produce welcome me in
- •Everywhere around me are free samples
Word got round today that One Direction was not actually taking a hiatus, but permanently breaking up. Thought I'd document texts received and comments passed along to me in light of this news (read: rumor)
- •The first: my friend and coworker, Marisa.
- •Let's get a closer look at the picture she sent.
- •Text from Lizelle with a tweet included.
- •Why there was no explanation for Taylor Swift's here-today-and-gone tomorrow country accent
- •Why there are commercials on Hulu when you pay for Hulu Plus
- •How people can pull off the messy bun just-rolled-out-of-bed-and-didn't-try-but-I'm-still-cooler-than-you look
It's been raining. I have a long (ish) commute. This is what I think about?
- •Full SpeedThe CAN DO!!! employee. Has had upward of 3 cups of coffee, probably. Always says yes and manages to have something charming to say even in quick passing in the hallway. Does the job and THEN SOME. And then some more. At lightning speed. Worry about their burnout.
- •Happy MediumYou have your doubts about them. Can they handle the environment? What will they contribute? But they fall into a pleasant - and you hate to admit it - an easily ignorable rhythm. They help keep the vision clear and perspective in check. With all perfect things, you start to wonder if it's too good to be true. Are they going to break? Should I assign the task to someone at a different speed? Happy Medium doesn't pick up on your fear, they just happily do what they came here to do.
- •ChillWhat were you worrying about again? Being near them makes you feel like you just went to a yoga retreat in Sedona and came back a new person. Walks to and from the copier with grace, says the right things with the right tone in meetings. Is never late or frantic or stressed. No one knows if real.
- •Right Before Completely OffGives one word answers like "fine" when asked how things are going. Feels like you're talking to a teenager with a passive aggressive demeanor. Shrugs a lot. Right before their higher-up has just about had it (the visibility from the windshield is next to nothing) they do their task and get the job done!