A PERFECT DAY
Alternative list title: I am Psycho
- •I walk through the automatic doors of Whole Foods with pep in my step
- •Fresh flowers and colorful produce welcome me in
- •Everywhere around me are free samples
- •Actually, everything is just free
- •I have a free meal under the guise of "samples"
- •I reach in the bakery case for a chocolate chip cookie and my hand brushes against another's hand also seeking a pastry.
- •It's Harry Styles
- •((My heart is speeding up))
- •"Oh, sorry," he says in his British accent.
- •We both get our bakery treats and he keeps the conversation moving along.
- •Harry realizes his motorcycle isn't working so he has to hitch a ride with me
- •I frantically search for music to play that isn't One Direction so I don't look psycho
- •We roll the windows down, blasting the music and gliding through the streetsWhy am I so taken with these coming-of-age John Green-esque moments???
- •Inevitably a One Direction song plays because my music is on shuffle
- •He sings/dances/performs along with the music with me
- •This is too long. I'm stopping myself here.I've given myself an adrenaline rush just by thinking of this.