TV SHOWS THAT DONE WRONGED ME
I had to think on this one a few days, and I feel like there's more I'm forgetting
- •American IdolI'm almost ashamed to put this on my list, but it's so true. I started watching during season 3 and enjoyed it well enough. I will never understand why they kept the show going after Simon left, though I stopped watching before that happened. It just kept dragging on, they should've just let it die.
- •Pretty Little LiarsWhy is it still going? Why?! I tried to keep watching, but it got so tedious.
- •WeedsUgh. It probably should've ended when she got shot in the head, if not before. But it was so fantastic the first couple of seasons. What a disappointment.
- •JerichoThis one is not so much that the show let me down, but the network cancelled it twice, and that was such a bummer.
- •True BloodSo good the first three seasons. Then so very, very bad. They should have stuck closer to the books.
- •HouseLove love LOVED this show, and then it kept going. And going. And going.