MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
- •O Brother, Where Art Thou?The beautiful cinematography, the haunting music, the great cameos, and the best facial expressions from Clooney and Nelson. I never turn away.
- •FargoThe accents alone are enough to draw me in, but the dark, brutal, rawness of the storytelling keeps me there. I can never get enough of this one.
- •The Silence of the LambsThe acting is superb, but it really is that dark subject matter that keeps me watching.
- •The Princess BrideOh, Wesley. In Beauty and the Beast, when the bookshop owner lets Belle keep her favorite book, I imagine this is the one.
- •Fight ClubOne of the only films that stands on equal footing with the book.