The Best Pubs in London
The best pubs in London. Good for visiting during the day and evening
- •De HemsDutch-themed, traditional 19th-century pub serving Dutch and Belgian beers. On the edge of Chinatown near Soho. Lovely stuff
- •The Black LionBest pub in NW6. Food is good here. Lovely stuff
- •BrewdogBest selection of overpriced beers in London. Try if you don't mind spending £6 on a pint. Lovely stuff.
- •The Dickins innReconstructed, 18th-century timber-framed warehouse with pizza, balcony dining and large garden. Right beside St Katherine Docks. Worth a visit if you're in the area. Lovey stuff
- •The GrapesThis is owned by Sir Ian Mckellen. To get there walk from Canary Warf. Go in the summer and sit outside at the back. Lovely stuff