The Two Molly Pro Skin Care List
Notes taken while hanging with Molly Greenwald and Molly Ringwald Dec 2015. I'm a novice, so anything that reads weird is due to that.
- 1.What you're going to do, and the order to do it.Cleanse, mist, vitamin c, serum, moisturizer, oil elixir, sunscreen.
- 2.Cleanse.Oil cleanser for oily skin. Sounds counter-intuitive, but true. Or, super gentle glycolic (acid) cleanser.
- 3.Serum.Think of serum as the multivitamin or green juice shot your skin takes. It goes deeper.
- 4.Moisturizer.Think of moisturizer as the meal your skin eats.
- 5.Toner is not needed.And esp don't do alcohol based toner.
- 6.Elixir. Oil elixir is the last thing. Not always needed. Face oils are big in the last couple of years.Happens in winter, when your skin gets dried out.
- 7.Mist. You can put it on whenever you want actually. It smells good, makes you dewy, and great when you fly. Also called atomizer.Rosewater is a common one. Kim Sevy has one.
- 8.Sunscreen.Super important and the thing that will save your skin from aging. Period.
- 9.Brands mentioned--Dr. Haushka for a natural Innovative skin care, Kim Sevy, Bobby Brown oil cleanser, Muji oil cleanser, basic face wash: Purpose. That face wash is everything free and works for everyone.
- 10.Adding photo of the Kim Sevy line just in case curious...it was a great Christmas present. I can't wait to use.