Already on li.st? Open in app.
I understand Andy Warhol's whole thing now
- 1.La Morena Pickled Jalapeño Peppers
- 2.Popeye SpinachI really wanted to buy this can
- 3.Bruce's Yams
- 1.Thinkin' about Carol
- 2.Phoenix, a German movie about a holocaust survivor who gets facial reconstruction surgery
- 3.One monologue from "Mistress America" that just hit too close to home
To know me is to love me and to love me is to love my sticky fingers
- 1.this Paris Hilton wannabe
- 2.this woman with her gorgeous chestnut locks
- 3.this jcrew model
- •When he laughs he covers his mouth like a Japanese schoolgirl
- •When he drinks he gets hiccups like a baby
- •He was wearing good striped socks
- •If you take the "u" out of his name then his name is "Dog"
All I ever wanted was a dog...
- •Sprite (1995)I basically killed the class rabbit during its stay at my house and it was replaced by a guinea pig shortly thereafter. I won the raffle to name the new critter. My mom never let me drink soda and my bev of choice was Sprite.
- •Pee-Wee (1999)My mom left for Morocco and I conned my dad into taking me to the pet store immediately after dropping her at the airport. I knew a girl who went as Pee Wee for Halloween that year and my interest was piqued. A guinea pig legend was born.
- •Snickers (1999)I convinced my dad (a real push-over!) that Pee-Wee needed a friend. Snickers had a skin disease so we ended up taking it back. I just really like candy and I probably wanted a Snickers bar at that exact moment.