MY FAVORITE EMOJIS AND WHY
Great list idea 👌🏿👌🏾👌🏼
- •🙈: this monkey in particular is one of my favorites because you can use it when someone pays you a compliment and you're feeling bashful/self-absorbed, and when you fucked up. It makes both situations a little more light-hearted and.."acceptable".
- •😑: forever my favorite emoji because I don't like to admit when I'm out-smarted, so I can just use this to look like a bored bitch and then go home and read aka cry to be smarter than that person next time.
- •🤗: THE FRIENDLIEST EMOJI EVER. Those hands 😍
- •😩: because I'm the dramatic middle child, duh.
- •🙃: because putting this emoji at the end of a thought makes me feel validated no matter how wacky of a thought it is. Example: I just fantasized about Louis C.K. 🙃
- •🍒: because the cherry is equally sexy and nostalgic.
- •💀: because death aka I'm the dramatic middle child.
- •🦄: I don't think this requires an explanation...
- •🌙: basic white girl dreaminess emoji. Also in my emoji dictionary as "good night, sweet dreams".
- •🍸: because I'm 24.
- •🏓 / 🏸: BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE.
- •🌃: because I'm an urbanite.
- •🔮: I actually have no idea why this is one of my favorites, but it is. Probably because I manipulatively use it to outsmart people 🙃 --> SEE?!
- •☯: because this was all I ever drew on my notebooks when I grew up in the 90's/ early 2000's.
- •〰: so wavy and wacky and loopy I love it!
- •💕: because everyone has a designated heart emoji right?
- •✨: my all-time favorite and definitely most-used emoji. Mostly because I'm a basic 13 year-old girl trapped in a 24 year-olds body, but also because my current lover and I use it to signify an orgasm 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏