How I Dealt With My Fear of Needles
- •When I was 9 I got a check up.
- •The first thing they said, "he needs a finger prick."
- •So then I said can I pick the spot? Can I pick the finger, can I pick which hand?
- •They didn't let me do the hand or the finger.
- •But I got to pick the spot I wanted to pick.
- •Before they gave me the shot I said can I do it myself?
- •Then I put the needle next to my finger and then I put it in even though it felt like I was being stabbed with a sword.
- •This is what I've learned since then. It feels worse to do it yourself.