Ways to Become a Leader
- •First: It depends what age you're trying to lead
- •Six year olds are a good age to lead.
- •They'll do ANYTHING for candy. Or if you help them out with some big issues.
- •And trust me the best thing to do is make a speech about candy and then give it to them.
- •And trust me when you have their trust they'll be crowding around you at recess saying "He's here!"
- •The last thing is, don't go crazy with power because that can get out of hand.
- •With great power comes great responsibility.