A Fool to Fall
- •I sing no siren song My warbled tones a lullaby Enticed but not Entranced Will you surrender to it anyway?
- •I am no deadly whirlpool No danger on the cliffs My waters calm, smooth sailing Will you give thanks for easy passage?
- •Will you remember your Calypso When you have gone away? Her love will fill you with memories Your mind cannot recall.
- •My precious yellow flower I hold your name in my mouth Never opening it enough to set it free. I gave it all But it was not enough to keep you from falling in.
- •But I will weave and unweave, Your sweet Penelope. I will stoke the flame, keep it burning Your Hestia awaits your company.
- •Foolish hero never stops to praise the dame Fool that I am, I betray all for his sake Knowing he will never belong to me The gestalt figure's devoted ground I am but a muse.