Election Night 2k16
sorry. I don't have any optimistic or altruistic sentiments to share this time.
- •America, you voted with blinders on.
- •You voted for now. You voted for yourself and what you want America to be for you.
- •You voted with no regard to me. You did not make my voice heard.
- •I am your children. I was on the ballot. And you voted to assuage your wounded pride. Not to ensure a brighter future.
- •My American dream is now a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, bigoted hate-filled nightmare.
- •Now you have a job to do.
- •You have to look me in the eye, tell me there's nothing left for me, and then ask me to reach across the aisle for unity in America.
- •You have to watch me grow up in a world where brashness is favored over morality.
- •You get to explain to me how the actual fuck I'm supposed to function at normal capacity in a country that functions abnormally. Illogically. Selfishly.
- •You made your voice clear America. And it said, "Faith, you're irrelevant to our country's ultimate agenda."
- •Congratufuckinglations. You just grabbed America by the pussy.