Items I'd Love To Receive In A Care Package
pretty much anything if i'm honest.
- •A personal letter and A Small Glimpse of Where You LiveI would love to here from you, care package giver, about yourself and the significance of the things that you've sent. Feel free to also include something from your local area. Whether it's a postcard, a menu from a local restaurant, or a leaf from your backyard. Just something to remember you by
- •Something handmadeI'm incredible sentimental so it could literally be anything as long as it comes from you😁
- •Something scentedPreferably floral or spiced. Or one of those magazine swatches of perfumes I can't afford. Whatever.
- •Some form of encouragementA favorite quote, song, poem, movie, or book that keeps you going. It just might save me from those bouts of defeat.
- •Emergency chocolateBecause finals are finals. Totally optional, greatly appreciated. P.S. I love dark chocolate more than anything
- •Something you found really useful when transitioning from high school into collegeLiterally anything.
- •Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, or Something BlueI know that this is usually reserved for weddings, but senior prom is about as close as you can get when you're in high school (i know i know. humor me)
- •A favorite recipe or snackBecause when things get too crazy, food fast becomes my best friend. Sometimes I'll break from what I'm doing to get creative in the kitchen. Or i'll curl up in bed with a book and a snack just to decompress. Any suggestions therefore will be much obliged.
- •To whoever you are, I want you to know that I'm so grateful for you and your willingness to think of me. There are a lot of things that I don't know and even more things that I don't know that I don't know, but I do know that anything you send is a gift to give thanks for.So I thank you in advance. Preparing for this next chapter of my life is somewhat nervewrecking, but having your encouragement and support definitely makes it more bearable. Sending love your way and eagerly awaiting your package. 💙