Laments of a Not-So-Cute Girl
"she's not even that cute though...😒"- a first degree burn from a third-degree acquaintance
- •Extreme poverty affects 1.2 billion people globally.
- •Women's health is a neglected issue, leaving billions of women and children susceptible to unnecessary harsh circumstance.
- •America is engaged in one of the most divisive elections in its history.
- •I've basically relieved all of the nationally traumatic events of my early childhood within the past year.
- •I am a black female pursuing a career in a male-dominated field. #WoCdoctorsforthewin
- •Student loans are a crippling fear that looms over the heads of almost everyone i know and almost everyone i don't.
- •Applying for colleges and searching for scholarships and taking standardized tests and graduating from high school are pretty much all I manage to eat, sleep, and poop.
- •I'm almost 18=the beginning of adulthood.
- •There are ignoramuses in this world who feel that, even with everything else demanding my passion and energy, I should be concerned about whether or not I'm "even cute enough".I literally dont have the time or energy to care.
- •Boy I'm cute enough for me. Now go read a book or something 😒