Sending Love to Li.st's Mama Bear ❤
@Heartsounds we love you more than you know
- •So a little birdy told me that you're having a rough day.That little birdy being you, and I'm so glad that you have gifted us with your vulnerability.
- •And it hurt my heart because someone who sheds that much light deserves at least twice as much in return.
- •And I hope you know that, but just in case you didn't, I thought I'd let you know. And allow other listers the opportunity to do the same.
- •I'm so grateful for the impact that you've had on this community, and I hope that we can effect your day, for the better. Much love❤
- •We love you @Heartsounds!!!! Hoping you feel better soon 💜💜💜Suggested by @lexie_elyse
- •We love you and accept you just as you are! Thank you for being kind, generous and honest with us❤️❤️❤️Suggested by @hillary79
- •Thinking of you @Heartsounds and sending 💜!Suggested by @andlamb
- •❤️💜❤️💜❤️huggssssss💜❤️💜❤️💜Suggested by @marginally_amazing
- •I ❤️ Mama Bear's stories, shared wisdom, & strengthAwesome li.sts that chronicle her amazing healthcare career, her caring & stalwart husband, her difficulties with her disabilities & pain that are eye-opening, her travels (I love that you do that despite your issues!). I especially love the beautiful li.st about Dad music & her fatherSuggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •You are such an inspiring presence. I love you. 💜💜💜Suggested by @quixotic
- •Dear Mama Bear,First, we all love you. Your tenacity in spite of the roadblocks is inspiring. Your ability to GIVE encouragement and support to US is remarkable. We're all rooting for you! 😘❤️Suggested by @angela3950
- •💛✨💛✨💛😘Suggested by @nikkilounoel
- •An excerpt I wrote down today reading Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson... maybe you'll like it as well? "Without the dark there isn't light. Without pain there isn't relief. I am lucky to be able to feel such great sorrow, and such great happiness." "I am privileged to be able to recognize that the sound of laughter is a blessing and a song" HugsSuggested by @mettamb
- •Suggested by @elmospimpingme
- •@Heartsounds You are such an amazing person. I'm glad li.st exists because of people like you. I wish I was your neighbor and we could spend lots of time actually together, because you are a great soul and an awesome friend!! ❤️❤️💜💜Suggested by @solena
- •@Heartsounds, you're a kind, helpful, and strong human being and you deserve to receive as much kindness and happiness as you give! Best wishes 💕Suggested by @sarahsmith4
- •Oh my goodness – I am so grateful to you. You are all so kind and good. I wish I could reach out to each of you right now but I'm struggling so much to use my right arm and I'm not very good with my left arm. I I am using the microphone but I end up having to correct at least half of it because it doesn't understand me. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Suggested by @Heartsounds
- •⛈🌧🌦🌥⛅️🌤☀️ 💞💞 Thinking about you @HeartsoundsSuggested by @jennifergster