Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Handwritten notes/letters
- •Mental health daysEqually as important as taking a day off when you are physically ill.
- •Neti potsIf you can get over the feeling of drowning, they are truly life changing.
- •"Let's cut the tail off and put it on a cracker!"We found dead snake on the side of the road.
- •"I like to feel how warm my armpits are..."I asked why she kept putting her arms inside her shirt.
- •*screaming/sobbing* "Aunt Toni is lying!"When my mom told her that she already saw Finding Nemo.
22 is the new 12.
- •Asking to be told a story at bedtime.
- •Saying "carry me" when I don't want to walk anymore.
- •Sleeping with stuffed animals.