Things I Probably Should Have Grown Out of by Now
22 is the new 12.
- •Asking to be told a story at bedtime.
- •Saying "carry me" when I don't want to walk anymore.
- •Sleeping with stuffed animals.
- •Taking Sam & Penelope (my stuffed animals) with me when I go out of town because if I don't I feel guilty.
- •Carrying a thermos brand lunchbox.
- •Saying "well my mom says..." in conversations with other adults.
- •Unbuttoning my pants in public when my belly is full.
- •Sharing ice pops with my dogs (lick for lick).
- •Calling people "turd" when they are acting like turds