WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MUSIC
Following in the list footsteps of @nathanveshecco
- •Music gives me very strong emotional memories about people, different stages of my life, times of year.
- •There are no rules about what I'm suppose to like. I truly enjoy just digging what makes me feel good, not what has to impress someone.
- •Music has such an interesting way of sticking in the brain. Like how pieces of songs just float through my head without having to consciously call it up, or how hearing bits of dialogue IRL automatically brings up lyrics.
- •Music can be just universal feeling enough that it feels like it's explaining a specific emotion of yours.
- •I don't have to follow the "music scene" to enjoy it.
- •Knowing the lyrics to a song makes me feel a little sense of mastery.
- •Somewhat obvious, but you can dance to it. 💃🏻🎉💃🏻🎉💃🏻