Best Places to Eat at Walt Disney World (non-park edition)
There are a lot of great food options all around Disney World. Here are some of my favorites - without having to get into the parks!
- •Kona Cafe at PolynesianBreakfast, lunch and dinner - I could eat here all day. Right next to 'Ohana but a lot easier to get a reservation for! Extra points for making a late night reservation and then catching the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the beach. Also great French Press coffee.
- •Crew Cup Lounge at Yacht ClubOMG the truffle fries are to die for! It is a quite little hideaway (provided there are no games on - then it gets a bit busy).
- •Splitsville at Disney SpringsWe go here at least once a month, and we've never been disappointed. If you don't want to go bowling there is almost no wait. They have separate kitchens for the sushi and other food. The drinks are huge and delicious!
- •Whispering Canyon at Wildness LodgeA rowdy and fun experience. You are extra lucky if M.T. Is your server! (Just google her!) the food is all good but I'd suggest the all-you-can-eat platter!
- •Sanaa at Animal Kingdom LodgeA fusion of African/Indian and very good. Don't skip the bread service! Trust me - get the bread service! The store upstairs sells zebra domes (a treat from Boma) which makes a great dessert.
- •Trails End at Fort WildernessA buffet that is really good - and the breakfast pizza is irresistible!
- •Shutters at Caribbean BeachA little on the pricier side but really a nice meal with families or date night.
- •Pineapple Lanai at PolynesianDole Wipe without the lines! Need I say more? If you don't know what dole whip is - do yourself a favor and find out!
- •Mizner Lounge at Grand FloridianA classy lounge with a great feel. You can also get some food from Citricos next door.
- •Sassagoula Floatworks at Port Orleans French QuarterA quick service with amazing beignets! The gumbo is also really good.
- •Anything at Four SeasonsAll of the restaurants at the Four Seasons are simply amazing. Full disclosure: we are friends with the executive chef - but trust me - still worth visiting!
- •KONA CAFE!!Stuff crunch toast with two mimosas PLEASE!Suggested by @MandyKN