I declare today to have been a perfect day! (My grateful list for 6/5/2016)
- •Slept in. Really late!Like I got more rest/sleep than I probably have in a few years. It was everything I could have hoped for and more!
- •Brunch with the family.Yeah, it was really lunch. That's how late we slept.
- •Water Park!!!This was a big deal because I had eye surgery around thanksgiving last year. I went from coke-bottle 20/1600 vision to almost 20/20 and I could keep my eyes open on the slides and still see! I always loved water slides but now even more!
- •Ice Cream at the water park 🍨🍦And not just any ice cream. We got a "sand pail" sundae. That's a bucket full of ice cream and toppings and goodness. And a shovel. We share one maybe once or twice a year.
- •Finally tackled a home improvement projectNothing big. But I'm not too handy. So it felt good to do it and get it done.
- •Pizza for dinner
- •Getting the kid off to bed for his last 3 days of school.