The awesome ways we spent our anniversary weekend
Saturday my wife and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. We really lived it up!
- 1.Friday night was Pirates Dinner Adventure show.We cheered on the Green Pirate. The show was a blast!
- 2.Saturday morning we all went to Friendly's for breakfast/brunch/lunch.I got a Reese's Pieces sundae- something I've been craving for months!
- 3.Then we went to I-Drive 360We spent time in the aquarium and wax museum. Next time we need to try the Orlando Eye.
- 4.In the evening we dropped our son off at Lilo's playhouse.This is a kids program at Polynesian Resort in Disney World. He got to play, eat dinner and watch Disney movies while we had a night to ourselves!
- 5.We took a few boat rides...We took two boats to get to our next destination
- 6.And had an amazing dinner at Artist Point.A little known signature dining experience in the Wilderness Lodge, themed after restaurants in the Pacific Northwest.
- 7.Then Magic Kingdom!Another boat ride took is to the Magic Kingdom where we did a couple of rides and walked around the park.
- 8.A quick break for fireworksThen we picked up the kid and headed home.
- 9.Breakfast this morning
- 10.And we are waiting for our home studyThe next big step in our adoption process!!!
- 11.Update: home study happened!There are a few more forms to fill out and one more meeting with the social worker but all just formalities.