Dangerous Parking Lots in Los Angeles
I hate self parking and avoid it like the plague (minus parallel parking which I'm the illist at). Suggestions welcome!
- •ErewhonMad small spaces and very unhelpful parking attendants who have motioned me into a cement pole.
- •Equinox/Soul Cycle WEHOForgiving spots but CRAZY AGGRO SOUL CYCLE WIVES who leave nasty notes if you squeeze into that YES ITS A SPOT BECAUSE THEY ABOUT TO GIVE UP MY BIKE AND THIS FUCKER BE FULL ALL THE WAY TO P4 non-spot on the P2 level by the elevator. To clarify: it's an empty space twice as big as a parking spot with NO LINES. It also blocks nobody and isn't in anything's way- sort of like the IM LATE FOR MY MOVIE spots at the end of some rows at The Arclight. Finder's Keeper's y'all.
- •Joan's On ThirdGlad they put a valet there finally but beware of the disappearing telephone pole they've covered with mattress padding because obvio it's only there when it feels like being there.
- •241 N Canon Drive/242 N Beverly DriveThis skinny fucker escargots down like 3 floors (really one). Do not rent a pick up truck while your VW Golf is in the shop to look cool to your out of town visiting friends circa 2007 and take on this lot. I lost a door and like 1/3 of my CalArts scholarship reward on this asshole.
- •Arclight Hollywood@sarahfrances lost a window and got her Vuitton airplane bag stolen here. Also no cameras to identify culprit.
- •Wholefoods 3rd and FairfaxGood night and good luck.
- •LA Music Center/Ahmanson DowntownAw Hell No. Mostly because old people everywhere and a bewildering maze like Jennifer Connelly in LABYRINTH to get out.
- •9000 Sunset Blvd.Beware of children (and parents) not looking as they leave the pediatrician, also mad congested valet-only entrance but mostly dangerous cuz 1 million dollars per-hour parking fee. All of my doctors (minus shrink) are in this building. I spend less on my co-pays monthly than I do in this asshole.
- •The Getty CenterFull panic attack that makes the payoff of the sick view and mad huge Medieval Jesus's collection far less enjoyable.