Doctors or "Specialists" I Have Stopped (or Should Stop) Seeing
Red flag or go with the flow? You decide. I use the term specialist very liberally. Most not covered by insurance.
- •The General Doctor who didn't know I was gay for three years?!?Also I swear I've come in with gay problems/questions. **I chose this doctor because he's [hot and] gay.
- •The psychiatrist who had an in office water feature and a ultra-nervous service dog.Lobby water feature fine. In office just plain weird. Calm service dog cool...nervous one caused anxiety.
- •The Dermatologist with resting panic face from so much Botox.Is something wrong with my skin or are you just horrified to see me?!
- •The Guru who told me money doesn't matter and that I should empty my bank account.Also sent you into trances via microphone.
- •The Beverly Hills Psychic who name dropped her celebrity clients and wore Chanel.But guessed initials of my current boyfriend.
- •The Santero who cracked an egg on my naked body.But made me buy egg and while I was at it bring him some groceries.
- •The Physical Therapist who forgot which hip was the bad one.
- •The Chiropractor who grabbed my right testicle.
- •The Other Chiropractor who worked on my body without ever touching me and put me in moon boots.Also water feature.
- •The Holistic Doctor whose receptionist laughed when I asked if they took insurance.But office pamphlet included first hand quotes from Gwyneth.
- •The Russian Physician who air kissed pharmaceutical sales reps in the lobby like every time I was there and always ran late from lunch."What do you have for me today, and how many do I need to sell to get to Cancun?"
- •The Acupuncturist who asked me to pay him under the table.
- •The Hand Doctor with shaky fingers.
- •The Venice Beach Prophet who called me from a rave to hang out after just one session.