Movies Where Tom Cruise Distinctively Looks Like a Member of Sea Org
Tom Cruise is one of my favorite actors. He is also a high ranking member of The Church of Scientology. Here's a list of his film roles which required full SEA ORG pageant regalia.
- •Top Gun ('86)Featuring the hit single "Take My Wife Away"
- •A Few Good Men ('92)YAS TOM! FULL Miscavige salute
- •(One more from A Few Good Men)Just cuz Tom is so fucking FIIIIINNNNE when he's in uniform.
- •Minority Report ('02)Not in uniform but Tommy is totally giving me audit fingers.
- •Valkyrie ('08)Disconnection is the severance of all ties between a Scientologist and a friend, colleague, family member...or a bad eye.
- •Oblivion ('13)This Sci-Fi look is very OT 8.
- •Edge of Tomorrow ('14)"Live, Audit, Repeat...Live, Audit, Repeat"
- •taps ('81)his second role as a crazed military academy student obvs training to kill thetans.Suggested by @lindsaygelfand