MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
A highly descriptive story through my drunken escapades. No particular order.
- •Pearl Jam: 'Last Kiss' (Runner Up: 'Black')Probably one of the most emotional songs you can ever experience. Who doesn't want to release their inner Eddie Vedder?
- •Dr. Dre: 'Forgot About Dre (Feat. Eminem)'The nostalgic rap masterpiece that tied together a legendary pair of rap gods. The perfect song to wow the crowd if you don't have any singing capabilities.
- •Aerosmith: 'I Don't Want to Miss a Thing'The classic rock track that Aerosmith released for the movie-soundtrack Armageddon. Road trips aren't the same without singing your heart out to to this one.
- •Nitty Gritty Dirt Band: 'Fishin' in the Dark'Who's been to a barn party, and not sang along to this oldie? Probably no one. Great option for those at a country bar.
- •Journey: 'Don't Stop Believing'What karaoke track list wouldn't be complete without Journey. Thanks to an early episode of Family Guy, the song became an even more familiar "go-to" with the bar room heroes.