WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •I wanted to be an artist. I wanted to paint and build stuff basically lol
- •I wanted to be a comic book writer/ illustrator, i made little books all of the time with paper and staples.
- •Fashion designer, for some reason.
- •An author! I was doing well in English class so it seemed like a reasonable option
- •An architect, that's what my dad has always said I'd be good at.
- •For a while I just wanted to escape to anywhere I could be alone
- •Honestly I don't know the more I think about it the more hopeless I feel
- •I can't make art