Favourite Simpsons Episodes from a 32 Year Old Man
- 1.Homer at the BatBest cameos, best gags, best song, BEST Episode.
- 2.Homer vs The MonorailThis is where we learned that mono means one, and rail means rail.
- 3.Treehouse of HorrorArguably, later instalments of the Halloween special are stronger overall, but Sam Simon's wonderful take on The Raven may be the best Simpsons product of all.
- 4.Bart the DaredevilBart becomes wildly popular thanks to his astounding feats, in what becomes a touching story of paternal effort. "Think you got guts? Try raising my kids!"
- 5.Cape FeareCertainly the strongest Sideshow Bob episode. And where did all those rakes come from?