My life in 2015
- •Eight Twenty FourI started a side-project business with Devyn and Jared: we throw pizza parties. I've learned a lot about pizza and running a business, and about myself, but mostly I've learned that I have so much to learn.
- •Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson broke out of a cast simply by flexing.
- •I got divorced.Man, that sucked.
- •I finally saw Garth Brooks in concert.
- •And the Rentals too.
- •I've put on a bit of weight.See: that whole getting divorced thing. I've been eating my feelings.
- •I've been doing a bit of biking.But not enough to cancel out all the feelings I've been eating.
- •I've been listening to a crap ton of podcasts.99% Invisible, Mystery Show (the belt buckle episode!), Reply All, and Snap Judgment are my favorites.
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensThis hasn't happened yet, but, man, the anticipation has been so much fun. This has been the best year for Star Wars.
- •This world got a whole lot crazier.I'm nevertheless glad to be living in it.