Albums That Changed My Life...💽
- •Music Box - Mariah CareyFirst album I ever got and still one of my all time favorites. Literally her vocals were and still are untouchable here.
- •The Bodyguard SoundtrackTracks 1-6 were my life.
- •Toni BraxtonHer debut was perfection. Amazing time for R&B, nothing like it since.
- •Ray Of LightMadonna most personal album at the time. Different, lyrically amazing and fantastic videos
- •ButterflyMariah Carey's Opus, changed my life forever. Such a special time in my life and in hers. The videos were visually stunning, the lyrics were like poetry and the vocals! YAS GAWD!
- •The Velvet RopeJanet absolutely SLAYED it on this album. She dealt with homosexuality, lots of sex and again amazing videos. The sound was retro and current all at once. Amazing time for her
- •JanetJanet's 1993 album was my life. This again was the best time in music, for me. Her samples of Diana Ross used throughout the album were amazing. Even the unnecessary interludes were incredible and the album cover is iconic.