COMMUNITY 208 - THOUGHTS
The bottle episode where Annie loses her purple pens episode NBC TV show community, I've been on a kick lately, so your thoughts as I watch. No particular subject, but included are peeves, noticing themes, etc. just random thoughts as I watch episode specific or not.
- •In season two there are at least two episodes where Abed needs someone to secretly save him. The trampoline episode where he's a bitch-207, & the episode where he's Jesus 2
- •I've found very few instances, maybe even just one where the dean doesn't touch Jeff when he comes in the study room.
- •I've started looking for instances where Jeff doesn't look at the deen's hand when the deen touches him
- •It really bugs me that they find Annie's pens, considering they had to make up a story about a ghost in order to trust themselves again. I also would have believed that they ended up in Pierce cast, because that makes most sense. Of course Pierce would do that. I don't think anyone would've made an argument otherwise
- •I would love to have had Abed track my menstrual cycle for me, lol
- •Shirley never did anything ungrateful and rude to Abed in the mafia episode, I don't get why he was so mean to her
- •lol, Pierce barely says anything in this episode, yet I think he's the funniest
- •I hate how the dean booze the trailer with the dog and cat at the end with the political message, I get the comedy and irony behind it, but I hate it stupid to the point where I always turn it off before he the part comes on
- •"My money's on ghost"