MOMENTS FROM FYF 2015
The 5th year and most memorable, by far
- •Hannibal Buress spottingMy sister saw him and we walked over to stand near him. We had hoped to mention Broad City and ask for a photo. Instead I led with some mention of the Al Dente Dentist. He then introduced us to his friends, asked what we were up to later and asked for my number. Great confidence booster.
- •Trying to find people to meet up withIt's very difficult when your phone is dead and you think about life before cell phones. Also when you're told to meet at the hot dog stand and you're standing in a sea of hot dog stands.
- •Kanye WestHe seemed like he was in a good mood! A fight broke out right next to me and almost got punched in the head but didn't. Such a great time and he 'welcomed to the stage' someone from his family but it wasn't Kim and I still don't know who it was tbh.
- •Billy BaldwinStanding outside, looking for our Uber, bb sista says 'it's Alec Baldwin!' It's Billy but let's be real. It's Serena's dad from Gossip Girl leaving fyf with his irl daughter.
- •A street dogA giant dog wandering the streets that was v spooky and almost attacked us.
- •A Lyft driverNamed Cartier 💎
- •FlumeHe welcomed Lorde to the stage and she was such a lil bb.
- •The eggplant emoji, irlMixed feels about it.