SUNDAY IN THE CVS PARKING LOT
- •Everyone is flipping out because there are no spots.
- •The Party City crowd is v aggressive.
- •I'm listening to Fetty Wap and trying to be super chill.
- •Letting people cross in front of me, I think, maybe my good karma will give me a parking spot.
- •I'm stuck behind two cars battling it out for a parking spot. It involves a lot of yelling and raising of arms. I start laughing and they glare at me. Second time today I'm in trouble for laughing.
- •Decide to just go home. I guess I really didn't NEED those tampons.