THINGS THAT AREN'T THE WORST
A list I can refer to as a reminder for times that the world feels pretty terrible.
- •The time that baby goats appeared outside my office.They were so small and I got to hold them!
- •When my neighbor gave me a legit eBay tutorial on how to sell shoes.With so many tips i.e. Make sure all your photos are legit and have good lighting.
- •Any time I've been at a show where someone in the band stage dives and hasn't hit me in the face/head.When Conor Oberst jumped on us during many a SOMA show, when the guys from Ratatat jumped on us a few months ago, etc.
- •DJ Khaled's Snapchat.Lion!
- •Being gifted with a scone/pastry.Any food item tbh.
- •An impromptu dance party.👯👯👯
- •Learning the lyrics to Crazy Town's Butterfly.And knowing that even though everyone hates that I'm 'attending' a Crazy Town show on Facebook, I'm still going to go.
- •A text that comes out of nowhere but is weirdly nice.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •When different people tell me I should do stand-up.To which I always reply 'it seems so fun! But also scary and hard.'
- •All the seasons of The O.C. streaming online.So much angst to relive.
- •A very good episode of a podcast that made me forget I was stuck in traffic.This is seriously the best.
- •Drinking a pumpkin boozy milkshake.Enjoying it and not getting sick.
- •Simultaneously lol-ing and cringing during Vanderpump Rules.James is really going all out this season.
- •Remembering that there are still nice people who will hold the door open for you and/or never trap you in an endless group text.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻